GreatArt is proud to support the newly rebranded Roy’s Art Fair!
A national artist-led fair where the public can meet, as well as buy directly from the 85 artists on show.
The 5th install of the fair will be held at Truman Brewery in East London from 3rd to the 6th October 2019. Their visitors can view and buy artwork in a relaxed ‘non-gallery’ atmosphere, as well as experiance live painting, creative workshops and interactive installations.
About the founders of Roy’s People Art Fair:
Roy Tyson is an urban artist based in Essex. He creates miniature figures, photographs them on the streets, in order to depict an unknown world beneath our feet. During his professional career he has also worked with galleries worldwide as well as with high end corporate clients. royspeople.com
Sam Peacock is an abstract painter. He explores the landscape using recycled and industrial materials to document the ever changing effect it has on the planet. Since graduating in 1998, he has been represented by galleries in London, Australia and Germany. He has had several solo shows worldwide and also been featured in various international art journals. sampeacock.com
What can I expect at the next Fair?
- CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) will be hosting drop in workshops with special guest artists Chris Sav and The Misfortune Teller.
- After being an absolute hit at the last fair there will be more live artwork creation from fair artists in the entrance hall. The chance to see their creative process in action.
- Hippo Screenprinters are back again to demonstrate live screenprinting and give you the chances to try creating a print for yourself.
- The return of the GreatArt Doodle Area! Just grab a pen and drawing anything you like on the designated walls.
- During the Private View there will be live music from up-and-coming musician Harry Stanhope from 6pm.
- You can also join the ‘Be Smart About Art’ talk & Tour on Friday 4th October. Simply meet in the main entrance at 3:30pm to start with a Q&A session with the fair’s founders before continuing inside to discover the artists and work.
When is Roy’s People Art Fair?
Thursday 3rd October 17:00 to 21:30 (private view)
Friday 4th October 12:00 to 20:00
Saturday 5th October 11:00 t0 19:00
Sunday 6th October 11:00 to 18:00
GreatArt – your art superstore
Art supplies, ideas and advice for all techniques.
GreatArt offers you art supplies for all techniques from:
- traditional fine art painting,
- graphic art,
- model making…
We offer an extensive range of stretched canvas and display products for exhibition, all the art supplies required to create your own bespoke canvases, as well as custom framing and mounting services from GreatArt Store. You’ll also find hundreds of articles and tutorials to browse in the online magazine.