Global Street Art’s mission is to live in painted cities
Established in London in 2012, Global Street Art are a pioneering organisation that seamlessly blend different activity strands in order to achieve their mission.
Online promotion of street art
Global Street Art maintain the world’s leading online street art platform at www.globalstreetart.com. They feature over 100,000 photos uploaded by artists from over 100 countries. Global Street Art also have over 500,000 fans across their social media channels.
Organisation of legal street art
Since inception, Global Street Art have organised over 2,000 legal street art murals across London with their Walls Project. Starting informally, Global Street Art have now developed more formal programs:
- Building Sights, which helps developers convert bland building site hoardings into managed spaces for legal street art.
- Art for Estates, which increases the amount of public art in housing estates.
- Street Art Festivals, such as the Sydenham and Brockley Street Art Festivals.
Development of commercial opportunities
Global Street Art are also the leading UK agency for the production of:
- commercial murals,
- hand-painted advertising,
- street art content generation and licensing,
- and related activities.
See more at www.globalstreetart.agency.
GreatArt – your art superstore
Art supplies, ideas and advice for all techniques.
GreatArt offers you art supplies for all techniques from:
- traditional fine art painting,
- graphic art,
- model making…
We offer an extensive range of stretched canvas and display products for exhibition, all the art supplies required to create your own bespoke canvases, as well as custom framing and mounting services from GreatArt Store. You’ll also find hundreds of articles and tutorials to browse in the online magazine.