In Situ: Open Studios
Opening 18:00 to 21:00 – 07.06.18 | Main event 11:00 to 18:00 – 9 + 10.06.18
Make Space Studios, Newnham Terrace, London, SE1 7DR
Make Space Studios is a thriving and evolving community of over 80 artists, designers and makers nestled amidst the ever-changing landscape of Waterloo. During this annually help weekend of art and performance, visitors will have a brief opportunity to explore this unique creative space.
Experiences available throughout the weekend include
• Discover painters, sculptors, designers, ceramicists, goldsmiths, photographers, choreographers, and more with over 60 studios to explore.
• Workshops in ceramics, painting and badge and bunting making*
• Creation Box hosts ‘Traces’ an drawing and dance improvisational jam
• Join the group at iknit for Knit in Public day on the 9th
• Drop in Portrait photography
• Kids’ treasure hunt
• Homebaked goodies
• Raﬄe with great prizes – including a meal for two at Florentine Restaurant
*Some workshops will require booking and incur participating fees.
All welcome to this free, fun-packed weekend celebrating creativity. For more information about Make Space Studios and this event, please visit www.makespacestudios.com